Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feb. 24, 2008

Well, today is Week 36 (ish) for me! Getting much closer! And 1 month today is considered Baby Williams' due date...so I guess it is a countdown from here!

I have been busy, busy, busy running around like a chicken with its head cut off, but I enjoy it! This weekend was a great one! Saturday we had a visit at the hospital we are birthing at and we both are glad we did it! The rooms are great and the staff seem very much supportive of natural birthing (for as much as hospital staff can, I suppose!). Then on Sunday I had my baby shower! I had such a great time. It was wonderful to see all who came. We are so blessed by all our family and friends! We got sooooo many gifts and really appreciate it all. It really helps us out. I will get around to posting pics here soon and pics of the belly as well. She's really growing! My dad asked what if this baby ended up being a boy? I just said I hope he would be really secure about himself because he would have to wear all things frilly and pretty! Let's hope the ultrasound and my instinct are right, though. I think they are ;).

Today I have a midwife appt. and then our birthing class. Hopefully all goes well as usual! I guess that's about all to report as of right now! Again, I will post pics of the shower soon!

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment