Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 3, 2009

Wow! I can hardly believe it is March already! How time flies!

Sorry I have not posted in a while. Been pretty busy writing "thank yous" and getting things kind of organized around home. I will try and post belly pics soon, seeing as today is week 37 (38) for me! It's getting close! Sid and I are anticipating the arrival of Baby W, but at the same time are just enjoying our time together.

In other thoughts, I can't help but think of the passing of Paul Harvey. I loved listening to his distinctive voice every afternoon. He was a great man and will be greatly missed. He came up with a great word that I have decided fits me perfectly, "infanticipating". Hits right on the spot. No one can ever replace that man...

Don't forget, this weekend we "spring forward" in DST! Don't forget to change clocks and checks fire alarms!!!!

That's it for now!~ Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment